30 Minute Tabata Total Body Workout for Any Workout Level, #165
Hi Guys, changing the workout up a little bit once again! There are 7 tabatas with 8 cycles through for a 29 minute workout and an ab ending workout. Work hard, challenge yourself and know that you have 20 seconds and then you move on to the next exercise. I show you low impact variations, so give it a try if you are just starting out.
You will use a jump rope, hand weights, ball and sliders
1. High Knees Jump Rope ~ Deadlift to Curl
2. Ball Squeeze Squats ~ Ball Knee Touches
3. Lateral Jump Burpee ~ Squat to Shoulder Press x 2
4. Prisoner Jump Lunges ~ Single Leg Push Up w Rotation
5. Plank Sliders ~ Single Leg Squat to Arm Press Ups x 4
6. Cross Mountain Climbers x 6, Squat Jacks x 6 ~ Plank Hold
7. Get Up and Reach ~ Reverse Crunch
Be sure to stretch when finished. Hydrate and refuel. Great job!
You can workout along with me by clicking here: http://youtu.be/A3mBM6W3Y78
24 Minute Tabata Workout, #164 w Abs & Stretch Ender
20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, 8 cycles, 5 Tabatas
Warm up before beginning workout. You will use hand weights only.
1. Elbow Cross Jacks ~ Side Squat to Reverse Lunge w Curl & Press
2. Plank Mule Kicks or Plank Taps ~ Goblet Squat
3. Touchdowns ~ Lateral Lunge w Knee Raise
4. Frogger Burpee OR Prima Donna Push Up ~ Superman to Knee Tuck
5. Single Leg Reverse Lunge Pulse x 3 w Kick ~ Single Leg Around the World Arms
Abs: Side Plank Lifts, Plank Reptile, Lower Ab Lift, L Overs, Bicycles & Double Bicycles ~ Stretch
You can workout along with me by clicking here:
Have a great day! Way to work hard!